Monday, February 8, 2010

4. My Last Days in INTEC UiTM

My days in INTEC were countable now and soon we were returning home....so this is the account of it....

so this is the buziest week of all lor...final exam from 21st - 27th January 2010....21st=ethics and malhagi shiheom(말하기 시험 / speech test), 22nd=maths, 25th=sseugi, teutkki and ilkki shiheom (쓰기, 듣기 & 읽기 시험 / writing, listening and reading test), 26th=chemistry and 27th=physics.....

27th aft physics paper went back put things, bathe, eat lunch then went out again to KL....go lepak...I went Lowyat to buy my camera and had been thinking about it since the night before...of course la study physics also no mood ad...haihz....all the complicated electric and electronics to memorize sumor...haihz...sad story ar.....owh yea...bought my Canon Powershot SX20IS at quite a good buy also...hehe...love my cam....kinda amazed with its ability at low light condition anyway....haha.....

Camera+8gb+bag+screen protector=RM 1510
2 sets of 4NiMH AA batteries+1 charger=RM 150
Tripod=RM 60
problem now: charger is a slow charger about 6 to 8 hours per charge...haihz....n this cam is now intended to be fitted with lens filter/protector....so still looking for a way 2 solve this....
Overall still cheaper than market price abit and definitely cheaper than DSLR and yet stil get quality pics as good as DSLR...not that comparable but still good la!!!! hehe.....

Aft buying cam, meet up with Hui Ling, Hui Jun, Joanne and Snoopy Heong (korean) again then went to Sungai Wang's Kim Gary for a meal.....wow....my goodness!!!!!!! that place is like the most LALA-crowded building that i had ever went into...no wonder it is a.k.a. Lala Headquarters.....it really do serve its title.....nearly got eyesore wei after going there...haihz.....
after that, went to look for gift at sunway pyramid pulak....bcoz mr. snoopy was supposed to meet up the rest of the Koreans at TGI Friday but couldn't make it because of komuter mia service so we teman him to sunway then after that he teman us to buy gift lor...hehe...
at Kim Gary Restaurant Sungai Wang


in Lala's HQ


in the taxi: teman mr. snoopy to Sunway Pyramid


at the gift shop: he teman us buy gift pulak


met this couple....kah fai and ting ting


met with other coursemates at sunway.....


yours truly at Al-Bistro


my Canon Powershot SX20IS

28th was our Annual Dinner a.k.a. Prom Nite....had a great night and had a chance to put my cam to the test and was totally satisfied with its performance...haha....but now...haihz....1 thing I'm really not satisfy is I'd been trying to upload my pics on facebook since 1st of Feb til NOW and I'm still unable to do so....aaarrrggghhhhh........
yours truly.....28/02/2010


clockwise from bottom left: Vinsten, Mok Kia, Kah Fai, Jensen and me....


Korean Technical Programme Batch 10 2009/2010

29th is our Certificate Presentation Ceremony and we had officially completed our Korean Technical Programme Course in INTEC for the Session May 2009 - Jan 2010......manse!!!! cheers....keonbe...so now all what's more?? prepare wings to FLY la......muahahaha....MAS Airline ready to take off, take us high up above the sky to KOREA!!!!!! tq.... =) big smiles from ear to ear.....haha....that night we went over to koreans' room and had steamboat dinner with them....late dinner for me, supper for the rest....hehe...then, overnight there lor....got air-cond sumore......haihz......go luxurious room for the guests when compared to our unit....haihz.....
my turn....and that's the Director of INTEC, Prof. Dr. Madya


(from left to right) me, vinsten, hui jun, kah fai, ting ting, mok kia, jensen, joanne and hui ling


with Pn. Jen (Korean Programme Coordinator)


with 선생님(sonsaengnims) (Korean language Lecturers)


steamboat with hyeongdeul(형들)!!!!!!

but b4 that need to meet up with seniors 1st la.....so on 30th we had session with seniors and were briefly briefed on what to prepare and what important stuffs to pack there.....we got "tips" from the seniors..... ;P

aft meeting seniors, went back hostel to pack my stuffs...cleared my room and my table....wow....never did i know that tiny space of mine could store up so much of my stuffs man.....maybe bcoz I also simply packed up my stuffs nia la.....got guitar la....got printer la....pillow bolster also take up dono how mush space ad leh.....so ended up cramming all that I had into that poor Saga.....boot penuh, back seat also penuh ar......to explain how full is that poor Saga.....aunt driver, mom sit in front, sis sat behind on the right with her legs up on the cushion bcoz leg place also full with my stuffs.....and me lagi teruk.......slippers also no place to put ar...had to put them in front over with my mum and i was actually squatting at the back seat over at the left......middle also penuh with my "rubbishs"...haha....
brothers (형제 hyeongje) in the room for 1 last time....

So that was how I ended my stay in "Hotel"/"Apartment" Kolej Cemara UiTM, S.Alam....an apartment full of ants and cockroaches and for me mosquitoes were everywhere and yet I survived the stay....owh yea...not forgetting the toilet which was one of its kind in its class......which needed manual pumping after we did our business and yet we still survived....haha.....will definitely "miss" that what it was called home for 8 months and we will still got to go back there for 1 more night for our JPA briefings on 17th of Feb......and after that...so long, farewell......goodbye to Cemara once and for all!!!!! muahahahaha........

1 comment:

  1. hey means u are even more lam ah chan than me k..heheh..i was there 2 years..urs is oni 8 months n with the same amount of things lik me..lol..

    ReplyDelete